If you normally tend to work on a laptop, this floating Ledge desk from Urban Case might be all you need.


Recently I set out to find a new desk for my PC to rest on and came across a lot of ideas that I thought were worthy enough to share. Actually the search was tough. I mean, I know there would be a lot of people out there who would be happy with huge desks that house a nook for every peripheral… (like the one below)…but somehow they just don’t work for me.


 Design wise, I am more of the minimalist so naturally the ones I tend to like also favour this type of style. These minimalist computer desks we are going to feature are light weight, easy on the eyes and most of them are as sleek as the technology they are designed to hold.

Computer desk is another minimalist desk concept that is defined by clean lines and in-built compartments for hardware and fish tank!


The desk is sleekly modernized version of a drafting table, giving you storage with style.


The half cubicle-half egg design would help you get work done!



Another computer-desk integration concept. But this Sync Desktop by Gareth Battensby allows you to fold in the monitor too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top