Being the huge bookworm and dork that I am, I was eager to work on this post on modern libraries put together by our editors. Ever since I have dreamed of owning a place of my own, I have also dreamed of my own library room, complete with ceiling-to-floor, wall-to-wall, dark cherry-wood bookshelves.

 The books located on the highest shelves would absolutely require a stepladder and the room would be decorated with dark-colored, leather furniture, luxurious Persian rugs, and a large reading lamp. I would dream about spending most of my leisure time in the library, reading through old copies of “Wuthering Heights,” or scaling the shelves for a new read.






 Yes, libraries are inspirational places in themselves for me, which is why I also found the following images useful and inspiring.



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top