1. PhotosThe old fashioned way of wall decoration. The personal touch it gives to that space is unmissable.
How often have we faced that dilemma on how to spice up that empty space on the wall. Here are some ideas on effective ways of wall decoration.
2. Hang Paintings on the Wall
3. Paint on the wall
Take a look at this beautiful artwork on the wall. Tha plant and painting go hand in hand creating a dreaming fairy tale appearance to the doorway.
4. Hang a bookshelf
This would add utility too. Get rid of that space at the same time you can pack in some books that could clutter elsewhere. If you want to try out some really ‘out of the box’ bookshelf ideas we can help on that too.
5. How about Moose heads!
Ah! Nothing like Moose heads to add to the decor! Though we would highly recommend you go for artificial ones like the one shown above!
6. Decorative Bowls, Baskets
7. Potted Plants
8. Poems, Quotes and the like…
9. Maps/ Educational Material
We at times tend to put up things we would like to learn or keep in mind. Well they don’t necessarily have to be boring. Check out how even a world map can add to decor!
10. Random Creative Things – How about old Floppy disks?